Get the best personal care alarm now
myageingparent.com has teamed up with SureSafe Alarms, the UK’s leading provider of personal alarms to help older people live independently in their own home
Special offer available only to myageingparent visitors:
1 months free monitoring when a referral visitor purchases a SureSafe 24/7 Connect package
SureSafe offer the broadest range of personal alarms to suit a wide variety of needs:
- Traditional in-home 24/7 monitored alarms from only £6.50 per month
- ‘Family & Friends’ alarms where calls go to loved ones – from £81.95 with no ongoing costs
- Automatic fall detection packages
- For people with no landline telephones at home
- Fully mobile alarms offering protection wherever people go e.g. on a walk
- Wandering alarms (common in people with Alzheimers or dementia)
SureSafe is different to other personal alarm companies. While most other alarm companies only offer you one type of alarm, our team of elderly alarm experts consult with you to understand your needs and then advise you of the various options available. The SureSafe expert will then recommend the most appropriate alarm for you, having reviewed both your circumstances and your budget. This means that you get the best alarm for you, rather than the ‘standard’ alarm available from most companies.
Call SureSafe now on 0800 112 3201 for a free and independent telephone-based assessment or click HERE for more details
Disclaimer: All services are provided by SureSafe Alarms and myageingparent.com has no responsibility or liability for the services provided by SureSafe Alarms. All requests and complaints should be addressed directly to SureSafe Alarms. myageingparent.com bears no responsibility.