Home Forum Your Stories Periodontal disease

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  katerid 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

katerid
    Participant

My dad is 63 years old. He had gingivitis for years. Now the gum tissues have become weak and gingivitis transformed to Periodontal disease. I asked our family physician about this. He suggested to take an appointment with a dentist. Dad have plaque under his gum line and his gums have become red and swollen. Dad didn’t had any history of dental issues. This is the first time he is facing a dental problem. He is not interested in visiting a dentistry. So I took an appointment for home dental care from a clinic in Toronto. Will that be enough for this disease. Does this have a permanent cure?Does his plaque have something to do with this? What are the possible ways to remove plaque naturally? How can we prevent teeth from falling off? Is there anyway to prevent teeth from falling off due to periodontal disease? Suggest a diet plan for improving gum strength. Thank you in advance

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shop Online - view all

E Chemist

E Chemist offers great deals on a vast range of health and beauty products. Buy now.

Find out more

Fragrance Direct

Save up to 75% on perfumes at Fragrance Direct

Find out more

handSteady

A unique cup with a rotatable handle, stops spills & increases independence despite tremors or limited…

Find out more